Question - Answer
Tell us, Christof!
My name is Christof Kaufmann and since 1.9.16 I have been CEO of Weischer Cinema Switzerland.
2. What challenges do you face in your day-to-day work?
Trying to please everyone as much as possible, which of course cannot be done successfully, but must always be a motivation!
3. What makes the Swiss market so exciting for you?
Its quadrilingualism and multicultural history.
4. what makes cinema special for you?
The pompous. From the screen to the sound. From the armchair to the big popcorn bag.
5. Name 5 words that immediately pop into your head when you hear cinema advertising.
Premium, quality, visibility, attention, effectiveness.
6. Which cinema commercial do you think is the best of all time?
The first Apple commercial from 1984 by Ridley Scott.
7. All-time favourite movie?
Fitzcaralldo by Werner Herzog from 1982.
8. your favourite actor?
9. what snack do you think is part of a good movie?
10. the cinema is a place ...
For undisturbed entertainment